Tuesday, August 6, 2013

                                    © Astine | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images


I have some  very exciting news to share. Starting Wednesday August 7, For Whom The Books Toll, will start Author Wednesdays!! Every Wednesday, a different author will be here talking about a new release, having an interview with one or more of their characters, or just hanging out discussing books. I am so looking forward to getting this new feature off to a flying start. For the very first Author Wednesday, the authors hosting the Wild, Wicked, Weekend will be here and there is a prize involved!!  I hope to see you all on Wednesday, August 7.
I'd also like to thank the very talented author Nicole Austin for creating my Author Wednesday button.
Yay, Nicole!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment