Wednesday, January 28, 2015

~~Author Wednesdays-Seleste deLaney!!~~

© Astine | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images

It's Wednesday at For Whom The Books Toll and you know what that means. Author Wednesday Time. Yay!!!!!

Seleste deLaney is my guest today and she's sharing the dream cast for her Blood Kissed books.

Enjoy Seleste's post.
I know some authors who create cast lists way after writing a book, but I’m one of those who sees her books play out as movies in her head as she writes. I need a cast before I get too far into a story or I flounder. Plus, I’m kind of a celebrity junkie.

And, hell’s bells, does my Blood Kissed series have a big cast. So, without any further ado…

Our intrepid heroine, Jocelyn Reyes. She was actually the one character who didn’t have a firm model up front. Honestly, I still don’t. She’s  young (22-25, depending on what stage of the series we’re in), 1/4 Mexican, about a size 10, curvy, and with one hell of an attitude. The closest I ever found to what she looks like in my head is America Ferrara…but not. (Honestly, this would be a great one if anyone wants to throw suggestions at me ;-) )


Vampire Love Interest #1, Maxmillian Shaw. Max was the vampire that came first (no pun intended), and I saw him as this kind of larger than life guy in Jocelyn’s life. The gorgeous long hair, the great voice, the muscles… Think Christian Kane, only bigger. 




Vampire Love Interest #2, Chad Akerman. After Max, Jocelyn turned to another vampire (oops). But I wanted him to be a far cry from Max. Where Max looked wild, Chad appeared reserved. But I still wanted someone who I felt could hold his own against Max. Enter Jensen Ackles as Chad.


The Wild Card, Remy. I needed someone who would eternal give the vampire council fits. Since they’re all “old” vampires, I closed my eyes and imagined who would have given the older members of my family heart attacks if I’d ever brought him to visit. As soon as I saw my answer, I knew no one but Adam Lambert could be Remy.


To avoid making this too long, I’m going to do some fast and dirty casting…
 

Jocelyn’s Family:
Grandma Analise Cooper = Betty White
Dad = Jeffrey Dean Morgan 
Mom = Michelle Pfeiffer 


The Vampire Council:
Dominic = Robert Deniro
Grace = Helen Mirren
Rupert = Christopher Lee
Tanya = Sophia Loren
Charles = Woody Allen
Eleanor = Susan Sarandon 
Louis = Michael Caine   
 
The Werewolves:
lpha Evan Daniels = Shemar Moore
Logan Daniels = Jacob Artist   
The Hunters: 
Sal Nago = Vin Diesel 
Vianca Nago = Avril Lavigne
 
The Sorcerer, Pierre Maisson = Michael Vartan  
The Nain Rouge, Giles = Peter Dinklage   

Whew! I think that’s most of the cast. So…who wants to make this movie happen for me? ;-)

If you’re loving the cast, please check out book one, Kiss of Death, and keep your eye out for book 2, Kiss of Life, coming next month!

 

 Blurb:
Too many years of killer vamps have triggered the curse of the Blood Kissed. They’ve awakened the bloodline that can alter their world, because her blood has the power to control them all–even make them destroy each other.

Jocelyn thought her troubles with vampires were over when she drove a stake through her boyfriend Max’s heart one year ago. Even though she’s engaged to Chad, she’s never really forgotten him.

Now Max is back, and Chad is taking her into the heart of the vamp community–and they’re the ones trying to keep her alive. The ones who love her and each seek to claim her for their own. Because once the elders know who she is, they’re all going to want her…or want her dead.


Buy Links:
Amazon: Kiss Of Death
Print: Kiss of Death   
Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Author Bio:
At a young age, Seleste deLaney discovered the trick to not being afraid of the monsters under the bed was to turn them into heroes. Since that time, she’s seen enough of human monsters that she prefers to escape to fictional worlds where even the worst demons have to play by the rules and the good guys might end up battered and bruised (or dead), but they always win. And really, isn’t that the way it should be?

She resides in the Detroit area with all her favorite monsters (nice ones—some are furry and the others call her Mom) and is hard at work on her next book. In those rare moments when she isn’t battling terrorists, vampires, or rogue clockworks, she can be found all over the Internet, where she loves to interact with readers.

Contact Seleste:
Website   Twitter 
Facebook  
Pinterest 

Tumblr  
Tsu  

Buy links for Kiss of Death: http://selestedelaney.com/?page_id=15




Thank you so much Seleste for be hearing today and sharing your dream cast.

Please stop back next Wednesday when Heather Long will be my guest.


No comments:

Post a Comment