Tuesday, November 25, 2014

WIP Presents~Cassandra Carr's Always the Quiet Ones!


Thank you for stopping by my post on Cassandra Carr's Always the Quiet Ones presented by Wickedly Innocent Promotions.


Title: Always the Quiet One
Author: Cassandra Carr
Publisher: C-Squared Publishing
Publication Date: November 17, 2014


Blurb:
King of the geeks Marty Johnston has a serious crush on his co-worker Elizabeth. The principal IT consultant wants more than just a flirtation, but guilt over a one-night-stand-but-maybe-more Marty had on his last business trip before meeting Elizabeth could cost him his big chance with the girl of his dreams. He’s comfortable dealing with computers, not people. Can he step way outside his comfort zone to sort things out, or will he lose the one he’s falling for?



Buy Links:
Smashwords

Author Bio:
So who am I? I've been writing my whole life, but only decided to pursue writing as a career in the past couple of years. I'm lucky to have an incredibly supportive husband named Inspiration who brings home the bacon so I can stay home and fry it (and eat it all before he's able to fight through the rush hour traffic - I'm mean that way, but like I always say, don't get between a woman and her bacon).

I live in Western New York with Inspiration and our young daughter, Too Cute for Words. I'm a major hockey fan, which explains why many of my heroes are hockey players. If you haven't looked at the guys playing the sport today, search for some images. You won't be disappointed.

I'm a member of the leading professional association for romance novelists, Romance Writers of America, and also serve as president of my local chapter. I've met so many interesting people through these organizations and highly recommend them to any aspiring writer!

As you can see, my life is pretty busy, but I try to take as much time as I can to write. And re-write. And re-write. It's a never-ending, vicious circle, and I love it!


Contact Cassandra:
Twitter   



No comments:

Post a Comment