Today I'm hosting Elyssa Patrick's Go With Me Cover Reveal presented by Xpresso Book Tours.
Title: Go With Me
Author: Elyssa Patrick
Series: With Me book 2
Cover designed by Pickyme Artist
Publication date: June 19, 2014
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
Recommended for readers 17 and older
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
Elyssa Patrick is a former high school English teacher who left the classroom to write contemporary romances and New Adult. She is currently hard at work on her next novel.
Want to know when Elyssa's next book comes out? Sign up for her newsletter by just pasting the link in your browser's address bar: bit.ly/1lYYvi9
She loves to hear from her readers! You can email her at email@example.com.
You can also connect with her at: