Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Author Wednesdays-Merry Christmas!!!!!

                                              © Astine | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images


I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I won't be having Author
Wednesday today, I'll be back next Wednesday, December 31 and we'll be partying with Samantha Cayto.  Hope to see everyone then.


This is my baby, Casey. She's growing up so fast. She's 9 months now.


Casey again, helping me. She's keeping the tissue paper from running away.


                                  Peek-A-Boo!!!!



  Look, I found a new toy.   :)



This is my other baby, Venice. She's also 9 months old. Casey and Venice are sisters.


Hmmm, what's this? Nom, nom, nom.



Casey will never find me here.


What's this stuff doing on my tree????


Both Venice and Casey love to play under the tree skirt. It's so funny watching them play.




No comments:

Post a Comment