Wednesday, September 10, 2014

~~Author Wednesdays-Dilys J. Carnie!!~~

© Astine | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images  


Welcome to Author Wednesdays on Fro Whom The Books Toll! My guest today is Dilys J. Carnie and she's sharing some special!!

13 sentences from…
One Night One Mistake, book 1 of The Fitzgerald Brothers

The beat of her heart thundered but she wouldn’t let him see how affected she was at his appearance.

That big hand she used to swing from side to side as they walked, once so strong now gently squeezed hers for the very last time.

His reflexes were honed into the sound and he swung away just in time to grab the heavy object before it connected to his head.

“Damn silly dog never listens to a word I say.” Gabe laughed as Cherry jumped up giving him a swoop of her tongue almost covering the whole of his face.

“You weren’t interested enough to come after me eight years ago, don’t patronize me by being interested now.”

“Don’t say a word.” She said to him as the nurse came in to help her get dressed.

“My God, you take my breath away.” He looked down at her, his expression slightly glazed and his lips parted.

He stared into space not really sure what he was looking at but knowing he couldn’t see anything but his mother’s face as she died in his arms.

“Déjà vu, she whispered “I think we’ve been here before.”

“If you keep looking at me like that I won’t be responsible for my actions.” His voice was low and husky.

As he walked around to his side, he felt his stomach constrict at the thought of what he was about to ask and as he sat in his seat he clenched the steering wheel.

Holly hell. She licked her lips. A smattering of dark hair covered his chest then arrowed between his impressive six pack, past his belly button into the waistband of his pants.

She knew the place, she could see the little angel wings and her heart gave a little jump, a lump in her throat  made her stop for a second as she swallowed and took those last few steps.

Blurb:
A moment in time, and a mistake that caused two people irretrievable damage.

Eva McDonald comes home from London to visit her dying father. Knowing that she will see her nemesis she tries to prepare for the inevitable meeting. However the sizzling attraction that ignites with Gabe Fitzgerald has her trying to flee once again. 

He knows he made a mistake but will she allow him to rectify it?

Circumstances trap her in Gabe’s house and she will do anything to hide her long held secret from him...the real reason she left him eight years ago.



Buy Links:
iBooks
Kobo

Author Bio:
My home is on the beautiful island of Anglesey on the west coast of North Wales. Anglesey has been my home since the age of eleven after moving here with my mum and dad and three sisters from Scotland.

I'm the proud mother of two grown children. My daughter Emma is a primary school teacher, and my son Christopher is part of the family business.

I'm a health freak and a vegetarian. Pilates class combined with visiting the gym at least four times a week keeps me fit. I love clothes, makeup, and having my nails and hair done. I'm just a girl's girl.

If I'm not in my office pounding the keys I'm sitting in my favorite chair reading books and discovering new authors on my Kindle.

As a young child I loved to write. I always carried a notebook and pen around with me and wrote about everything. I never thought for one moment I would ever be able to pick up a book with my name on it and say "I wrote that". It was a dream come true when I signed with a publisher for my first book in November 2012. So, dare I say at the young age of fifty I think it's time for me to see if those dreams are everything that I hope they will be.

You can find me at the following places:
Website  
Twitter  

Make sure and visit Dilys' website and check out her books! You'll be glad you did.
Thank you for being here today Dilys and sharing about your book One Night One Mistake.

Please stop back next Wednesday when my guest will Cerise Deland!!!







2 comments: