Wednesday, July 16, 2014

~~Author Wednesdays-Jennifer Kacey!!!~~~~

 © Astine | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images  

Time sure does fly by anymore. It seems like it was just Author Wednesday. Today Jennifer Kacey is here! Welcome to For Whom The Books Toll Jennifer. Glad I could give you some new questions!

Hi everybody!!! I’m here to answer some questions I’ve honestly never been asked before. So…here goes!!!

Please share 5 fun facts about yourself that most people don't know?
1. I’m a cat person. Love their purr, and the way they clean themselves and how they play and I don’t have to take them outside in the middle of the night. Love them so much, and I have two. One at the house and one at my Bruce Wayne job. They both only answer to Kitty Kat.
2. I used to be a gymnast. Competed for 9 years and won state on vault eons ago. Still have the leotards to prove it, which I can still wear.
3. My feet are shrinking. I kid you not. I used to wear a 7.5 exclusively. Could shop anywhere. 7.5? Done. And now in the last couple years I’m wearing a 7 in almost everything but in really high shoes even a 6.5. That’s just funky.
4. Piercings – I love them, Most people know that. I have 10 of them. Most people don’t know that. I really love them!
5. I didn’t die my hair, ever, until I was…30 or 31. Not once. The people I’ve told that to look at me like I have two heads. Is that strange to any of you?

What’s your favorite music?   
I listen to a lot of different music. Classical, techno, musicals, pop, jazz. Pretty much everything but rap or reggae. Just not my thing.

Do you have a favorite writing snack?  
Twizzlers. I could eat one of those gigantic bags. Oh and they have to be the strawberry kind. Not the cherry kind. Ick!!

Do you have any writing rituals?  
Must have ice cold water in my published author coffee mug. It was a present from my husband last Christmas! The mug, not the water! *grins*

Chips or pretzels? 
PRETZELS all the way. I love them. Especially if I get to dip them in garden veggie dip. Yum.

Chocolate or vanilla? 
Not vanilla. I write BDSM and I get to try a whole heck of a lot of what I write about. So vanilla and I? We broke up quite a few years ago.

Hope everyone learned something new about me! Want to read a little more about my newest release or any of my other dark and naughty tales? Keep going!!! 
Accidental Voyeur – AVAILABLE ON JULY 11th, 2014



Members Only, Book Five

Blurb:
It’s been years since Angel and Davis said “I do” but husband and wife are no longer their most important labels.
He demands nothing short of her complete submission and she finds her place in the world. On her knees—at his feet. 

Now as members of The Library, a private BDSM club catering to the dark and decadent, they get to explore fantasies they never expected to have.

Marriage. It was supposed to be everything. But for Angel and Davis, it is only the beginning.

A Romantica® BDSM erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave



Buy Links:
Amazon: Accidental Voyeur: 5 (Members Only)
Barnes & Noble
Ellora's Cave





The books in the Members Only Series can be found here...
Haleigh's Ink     


Stand Alone


Jennifer Kacey is a wife, mother, and business owner living with her family in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

Contact Jennifer:

Thanks again Jennifer for being here today. I love me some kitties too. They are the bestest!

Make sure and visit Jennifer's pages and grab a some books, give her some 'likes' and leave her a comment or two. I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

You'll all want to come back next week when Lisabet Sarai will be here.





2 comments: